Current and retired educators and administrators receive up to a $200.00 rebate with the purchase of a new Mahindra Tractor with qualifying implements, or XTV.
*Visit your dealer for details.
Offer valid January 1, 2016 - June 30, 2017
PURCHASE: Purchase one of the following Mahindra tractors (all models in series) with two qualifying implements or an XTV and receive a cash rebate of up to $200.00:
- eMax Series Tractors - $100.00
- Max Series Tractors - $100.00
- 1500 Series Tractors - $100.00
- 2500 Series Tractors - $100.00
- 3500 Series Tractors - $200.00
- 4500 Series Tractors - $200.00
- 5500 Series Tractors - $200.00
- mPower Series Tractors - $200.00
- mForce Series Tractors - $200.00
- All mPact XTVs - $100.00
Qualifying Mahindra implements for tractor purchase (must purchase two):
- 3-point finish mower
- 3-Point or Pull Rotary Cutter
- Post Hold Digger
- Rotary Tiller
- 3-Point Disc Harrow
- 3-Point Land Leveler
- 3-Point Landscape Rake
- 3-Point Rear Blade
- 3-Point Compactor
- 3-Point Aerator
- SSL Grapple Bucket
- SSL Pallet Fork
- SSL Bale Spear
- SSL Rock Bucket
- SSL Boom Pole
- SSL or 3-Point Box Scraper
- Bucket Add On Grapple
- Front or 3-Point Snow Blower
- Front Snow Blade
- Front Broom
- Hay Rake
- Hay Mower
Loader, Mower, Quick Hitch, 3-Point Bale Fork or Spear, Trailer Mover, Trailer Mover Bale Spear Combo, Potato Plow, Boom Pole, Bolt- on Bucket Spear do not qualify.
- This offer is available to all current or retired teachers and administrators at all levels, kindergarten through high school as well as professors in our junior colleges and universities.
- To qualify, please submit the following eligibility documentation
- current paystub and a copy of your driver's license. or
- school ID badge.
- Proof-of-Purchase invoice must clearly indicate the purchase date, dealer name, address, model and description of the Mahindra tractor and implements or Mahindra XTV and retail price of each.
- Purchase must be made January 1, 2016 – June 30, 2017
- The rebate claim must be submitted within 30 days from the purchase invoice date.
Submit your claim: Go to mahindrapromotion.com.
- Select submit an online claim to file online, or
- Print a rebate form if filing by mail or e-fax.
For Online Submissions:
- Complete the online rebate form and upload a scan of your proof-of-purchase invoice and Teacher/administrator verification documentation.
For Mail-In or e-Fax Submissions:
- Complete the rebate form, print and mail with a copy of your proof-of-purchase invoice and Teacher/administrator verification documentation to Mahindra Promotions, PO Box 421559, Houston, Texas 77242-1559 or e-Fax to 888-757-1151.
- The Mahindra brand must be CLEARLY indicated on the dealer invoice for the qualifying tractor and implements or XTV purchase(s).
- Use of fictitious names or addresses to fraudulently obtain additional redemptions is a violation of federal law and may result in prosecution and a term of imprisonment, fine or both.
- Trading or selling proof-of-purchase is strictly prohibited.
- This offer may not be published in any publication without written permission from Mahindra North America.
- Void where prohibited, taxed or restricted by law.
- Offer good in USA and Canada only.
- This rebate cannot be combined with
- Mahindra Pride Customer Loyalty or
Mahindra First Responder Appreciation or
Mahindra Military Appreciation
- Allow 8 weeks from date of submission for receipt of your rebate check.
- Offer expires 6/30/2017. All claims must be submitted by 7/31/2017.
Program rules subject to change without prior notice.