Land O’ Lakes Recreation offers ATV and UTV rentals seasonally!
See the beautiful Northwoods on one of our brand-new Can-Am ATVs or Commander UTVs! Ride right from our store through Land O’ Lakes and into the Upper Peninsula.
ATV/UTV Rental Information
We are currently offering:
- (1available) Can-Am Outlander 500 w/DPS (single seat utility 4×4) $180 each per day or $1000/week each
- (2 available) Can-Am Outlander Max 400 (two seat utility 4×4) $180 each per day or $1,000/week each
- (2 available) Can-Am Commander 800 XT UTV (2-seat side by side 4×4) $250 each per day or $1480/week each
- (2 available) Can-Am Commander MAX 1000 UTV (4-seat side by side 4×4) $290/day or $1700/week
All units have automatic transmissions
Full shield helmets are included with all rentals
ATV/UTV rental delivery and pick-up may be available. Individual quotes are available upon request.
- Reservations are encouraged. Cancellations can be made up until one week before the rental period. Any cancellations made after this time are subject to a fee of $50 per rental unit per reserved day. Sorry, there are no weather related refunds.
- All SxS's have a maximum speed of 45mph due to insurance constraints and for the safety of our customers.
- Rental units must be operated on either officially designated Off Road Vehicles (ORV) trails in Michigan, on personal private property or preferred routes in Vilas County. All units have Michigan ORV trail passes and Wisconsin registration.
- Our store is located on the state line between Vilas County, WI and Gogebic County, MI. All Western U.P. and Keweenaw Michigan counties allow ORV trail access. If you are planning on riding on public ORV trails other than in Gogebic County, make sure you contact the appropriate county or township ahead of your scheduled rental period. We have ORV maps available at the store as well.
- Full shield helmets are included with rentals. Helmets are required to be worn during all rentals.
- Rental period is 9:00am until 4:30pm. Single day rentals may be kept until 8:30 a.m. sharp the next morning (out of courtesy for the following days renter) for an additional charge of $75 per rented unit. Consecutive day rentals are excluded from the overnight charge.
- Our rental system is pre-paid and rentals are expected back by 4:30pm sharp that day. Rental units returned late incur a $100 charge per hour. We enforce this fee out of courtesy to our next rental customer.
- All our rental vehicles go out with a full tank and need to come back with a full tank or a $50 fuel charge will be assessed. There is a 24 hour filling station across the street from our location.
- Renter must be 21 or older to rent and have a valid driver’s license or show proof of completion of a state-provided ATV safety course.
- We maintain a prepay system as well as keeping a credit card on file for damage or the duration of the rental period. We do not accept debit cards or cash for rentals; no exceptions.
- Prices are subject to 6% State of Michigan use tax.
For any questions, please just give us a call.
Leave a message after hours and we’ll get back to you as soon as we can.